TrustElevate is looking for a new colleague to be Product Owner for the overall platform along with the individual propositions for each target market. You will own the Product Roadmap and build the delivery pipeline to meet challenging business goals.
The role will be highly collaborative and initially very “hands on” to ensure deadlines are met as we build the foundations of our production environment as we move our platform from its beta phase into full production.
We are specifically looking for a project delivery-oriented Product Manager capable of seeing the broad picture of our current and future platform, to ensure that we meet tight deadlines and deliver robust, legally compliant products. The role will:
- Own the delivery pipeline and product roadmap to achieve efficient and reliable delivery
- Lead the foundation of Agile ways of working
- Develop and manage the backlog, creating appropriate stories, grooming, and prioritisation
- Act as a calm servant leader to help build a motivated, collaborative and enthusiastic team and to guide product development to ensure successful delivery to demanding deadlines
- Partnering with your stakeholders to plan the product roadmap to support business strategies and goals
- Help the team to understand their process and achieve reliable, predictable delivery
Required skills, experience
TrustElevate is looking for a professional who:
- Has strong Product Owner experience within both mature and start up environments
- Has strong background as a Project Manager-Scrum Master
- Has strong Agile Delivery experience
- Has strong Product Delivery experience
- Has strong stakeholder management experience
- Has experience with a service providing platform, realizing the importance of availability and predictability
- Has experience working in a distributed development process
Our new colleague:
- Is comfortable with the challenges of working within a start up environment needing flexibility, focus and resilience.
- Should be a good communicator, able to work and communicate effectively remotely
- Is able to deliver high-quality work in time and on schedule;
What we have to offer
You’ll be working with a talented group of people at one of the few technology companies globally with a proven solution to a global problem. We are working to build, sell and operate an innovative and specialised Identity and Access Management (IAM) cloud platform.
We have vision, know what we want and have the ambition to make a massive difference in the IAM market. We expect the same from our colleagues, so we will make sure we provide everyone with the best possible working environment and actively support personal and career development.
We are an Identity-as-a-Service Provider and have ambitious growth plans in both Europe and North America. With reference to the implications of GDPR, PSD2, AVMSD on how companies interact with children, we specialise in the safe and trusted validation of children and parental engagement within digital environments. We are working with government, intelligence agencies, banks, social networks and others to create a truly safe digital experience for children. We work with the latest technologies to build a platform that is both innovative and scalable. You will work in a place where you can make a difference to real people’s lives, both within the company and across an entire industry!
Want to join and grow your career in the forefront of IAM technology?
Great plan! Please apply through the form below.
We are an equal opportunities employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. We select candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.