TrustElevate is looking for a new engineer to be a core member of our developmemt team. The role will be a collaborative ‘hands on’ delivery one, working with a small remote team to move our existing platform from its beta environment to full production launch.
We are specifically looking for a senior engineer capable of seeing the broad picture of our current and future platform, to ensure that we meet tight deadlines but still deliver future-proof architecture. You will report directly to our CTO and will provide a strong input into the current and future direction of the platform.
Required skills, experience
TrustElevate is looking for a professional who:
- Has industry experience with streaming technologies like Apache Kafka and its ecosystem
- Is familiar with identity management related concepts like (de)-provisioning, workflow, self-service
- Is familiar with IAM standards like SAML, OAUTH, OpenID and so forth.
- Has experience working in distributed development process or contributing to open-source projects
- Knowledge and interest in Golang is a plus
- Experience with React-JS is a plus
Our new colleague:
- Is eager to take initiative and collaborate with the rest of the team and is also able to work independently and remotely;
- Should be a good communicator, able to work and communicate effectively remotely
- Is able to deliver high-quality work in time and on schedule;
What we have to offer
You’ll be working with a talented group of people at one of the few technology companies globally with a proven solution to a global problem. To build, sell and operate an innovative and specialised Identity and Access Management cloud platform.
We have vision, know what we want and have the ambition to make a massive difference in the IAM market. We expect the same from our colleagues, so we will make sure we provide everyone with the best possible working environment and actively support personal and career development.
We are an Identity-as-a-Service Provider and have ambitious growth plans in both Europe and N America. With reference to the implications of GDPR, PSD2, AVMSD on how companies interact with children, we specialise in the safe and trusted validation of children and parental engagement within digital environments. We are working with government, intelligence agencies, banks, social networks and others to create a truly safe digital experience for children. We work with the latest technologies to build a platform that is both innovative and scalable. You will work in a place where you can make a difference to real people’s lives, both within the company and across an entire industry!
Want to join and grow your career in the forefront of IAM technology?
Great plan! Please apply through the form below.
We are an equal opportunities employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. We select candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.